1000 Mile Cupron Anklet Sock
The unique design of the 1000 Mile Ultra Performance Socklet features embedded copper fibre technology.
This has proven to be effective against bacteria and fungus that cause odour, so offering active protection throughout the life of the sock.
Other features include padded comfort zones; arch bracing to hold the foot firmly in place and airflow channels on the top of the foot for increased breathability.
Copper fibre technology protects against odour and promotes foot health. Copper is a natural mineral that is essential to the human body. Cupron® technology found to be non-toxic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating to the skin.
- High ankle for strong grip
- Airflow channels
- Arch bracing
- Padded toe, ball and heel zones
- Sizing by UK shoe size
35% Cotton, 32% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 8% Cupron®, 1% Spandex
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.